Helping Your Houston Company Reach the Best Resolutions in Business Litigation
Our attorney in Houston guides small businesses toward success
Running a small business requires you to wear many hats. You may be the secretary, sales clerk, accountant and executive at various points throughout the day. However, acting as your own lawyer could put your business in jeopardy. You are held to the complex laws of incorporation, contracts, taxation, insurance, labor, employment, property and personal injury liability to the same standards as if you were an attorney. Yet, as a small business counting every cost, hiring legal counsel may at first seem out of reach.
Cire Law Firm in Houston knows what it takes to make a small business succeed. After all, our firm is a small business, too. We personally know what it takes and have helped small corporations, family-owned companies, professional partnerships and sole proprietorships throughout Houston reach success. Drawing on 30 years of experience, Attorney George “Buck” Cire can lead you from startup to growth and resolve your disputes along the way. By engaging Cire Law Firm, you have virtual in-house counsel at your disposal whenever you need legal assistance.
Factors to consider when starting or growing a business
Better than fixing a problem is avoiding it. That is why our firm focuses on compliance and risk management solutions from the moment we come onboard. We advise you about these important matters so your business can run as smoothly as possible:
- Establishing the right entity that suits your individual business needs
- Drafting partnership agreements and incorporation papers that protect your investments
- Helping you apply for all necessary licenses and permits
- Crafting business contracts tailored to your needs
- Guiding you through complicated employment and labor laws
- Conducting commercial real estate and business transactions
- Ensuring you are adequately covered by workers’ compensation, professional malpractice, car accident, personal injury and property damage insurance policies
- Recommending ways to remain in compliance with applicable laws and regulations with minimum time, money and effort
When disputes arise, we take action
Even the most careful, well-run business may encounter commercial disputes. When a problem arises, an attorney can help you resolve it. We give you a candid analysis of your circumstances, options and outcomes and strategize how to resolve the dispute at the least cost and disruption to your business. Disputes that we can help you resolve quickly and effectively include those involving:
Get the legal counsel you need to support your business’ success in Houston
Retain our law firm as your business litigation legal counsel to protect your investments and help your company grow. Call Cire Law Firm at 713.532.6206 or contact us online to talk to our knowledgeable commercial law attorney. Our firm is conveniently located in the Galleria area off the 610 Loop in Houston and represents small businesses in Houston as well as Fort Bend, Harris, Montgomery and Jefferson counties. Your initial consultation is free, so there is no risk to see how we can help your business succeed.